Another card created for Gel-a-tins using ‘Hello’ stamp set. I love purple :) Another purple card which using cosmo cricket – pixie-licious line. Lovely pattern paper of butterfly and strips which i love.
Using the border edge die, I use the same technique and design you can create several different card using different pattern paper.Here is the simple step by step if you want to try it yourself:
- Cut a card base from 8.5 X 11 plum pudding cardstock
- Cut a strip of pattern paper from pixie- licious from cosmo cricket
- Die cut the pattern paper and cardstock using the edger border die from papertreyink and also die cut the word ‘ forever’ using black cardstock
- Die cut a doily using royal velvet cardstock – a deeper purple color
- Punch 1 3/4″ from pattern paper and stamp “take note” stamp set to create a circle frame, adhere the letter stickers and stamp ‘cute’
- Adhere the pattern paper to the cardstock and the circle pattern paper to the doily using pop dot
- Adhere the word ‘ forever’ and stick the butterfly toothpick embellishment.