Hihi I am almost done with all my Christmas cards….🙂 But I still cannot resist making more Christmas cards using Echo Paper – Summer Days. Although they are used for Summer cards, I love that it can be used for Christmas too🙂 Don’t you think so? Bright and cheerful card make the recipients love this card even more🙂
And this is a simple and easy to mass produce card to make. Let me share with you on how to create this :
- Score 4.25 X 5.5 cardstock base. In this case I used Blueberry cardstock from papertreyink.
- Cut the top piece from diagonal pattern paper 3.5″ x 5.3″
- Cut the bottom piece from the circle pattern paper about 1″ x 5.3″
- Die cut the photo finishes strips die from another piece of yellow pattern paper
- Stamp on the co-ordinating stamp from photo finishes ” Best wishes for a Happy Holiday And A Wonderful New Year”
- Die cut the holly jolly from a green pattern paper
- Lastly add rhinestone to it.
- Adhere the top and bottom piece to the cardstock
- Pop dot the die cut up onto the pattern paper
- Adhere the die cut holly jolly
For those interested to purchase this card, please click this link here.
Thanks for looking.