Hello Welcome to day #2 of Christmas Countdown, I thought I will need some Christmas candy sweet for this Christmas! 🙂 so here is what I have created using the ribbon rolled flowers and add some accordion doily fold to the side of them. Isn’t it so sweet?
Here is the step by step which you can make your own:
1. Take the rolled ribbon flowers. You can purchase them here if you do not know how to make.
2. Paste it onto 1 3/4″ circle punch where you stamped the circle border
3. Grab any strip or circle and cut into half. You can use your decorative border punch or doily circle paper.
4. Start to fan fold it up and down to create the crease.
5. Attached it to both end of the candy.
Hope you can try it on your own! Have fun.
Thanks for looking.