Hello everyone…. As you know I have some Christmas kits for sale here at etsy. Let’s get down to basic of what you will get from this kit: This kits is big… I mean REALLY HUGE ! Over 100 embellishment! 🙂 Those are the items I love using to create. Hope you do too 🙂
- 16 pattern paper pre-punch using crate paper North pole (3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″) + metal ring
- 5 red & 5 green Mulberry flowers
- 1 red handmade bloomer with pearl brad in the centre
- 1 red & 1 green crochet flowers
- 2 hand made flags
- 2 hand stamp presents for you to color
- 2 hand stamp Snow man
- 2 set of Santa Claus crochet applique
- 5 red & white labels
- 5 red & 5 green buttons
- 5 set of banners
- 2 Christmas tree felts – 1 white & green
- 3 tiny envelope – 2 big and 1 small
- 9 tiny tags
- 9 doilies – 3 green, 3 red & 3 white
- 2 Parisian Lace doilies – 1 white & 1 polka dot red
- 10 Love live here felts – Red & green
- 5 Snowflakes
- 1 dove
- 2 fences
- 2 red, pink , yellow ribbon applique
- 1 yard of red & green ribbons
- 10 yards of red & white paper twine
- 1 hand stamped red tickets which you can tear apart
- 3 Star – big, medium and small red strips
- 5 jingle bells
- 2 holly jolly rolled ribbon flowers
- 2 scallop tags
- Pick up the white Parisian Lace doily
- Stamp green doily with versamark the snowflakes and embossed with white powder and add rhinestone in the center
- Layer with a green lettuce doily with pop dot on top of the white Parisian Lace doily
- Add the red handmade bloomer with pearl
- Pick a label and stamped Merry Christmas and the year 2011
- Tied a green ribbon and added, pink , yellow ribbon applique, tied a tiny tag to it.
Thats all for today. Please come back tomorrow for next post on creating your very own Christmas mini album 2011.
How about a giveaway?
GIVEAWAYS and shared them at your facebook this post. please leave me a comment here what you wish to see when creating your own album.
I will randomly pick a winner and a handmade bloomer of your choice will be given to you!