Happy Friday blogger friends!! Can you see I have used the same paper line from Be loved by my mind’s eyes… Love this paper I have created this card based on Get Sketchy #74 here:
I am loving this sketch ! Hope you have time to play with this sketch too! Here is my card for valentine day: ” Love you XO every day and every minutes!
Steps to create this card:
- Cut cream vintage cardstock to 4.25 X 11 and score it half to create your card base
- Cut a slightly smaller pattern paper about 4 x 5.2 and adhere to cream card base
- Cut another pattern paper 3 x 3 and round the 4 corners
- Punch scallop border at both side and adhere a layer on top
- Cut another pattern paper and paste SRM stickers “love you XO” sentiment
- Write more sentiment by hand “every day & every minutes”
- Add glittered stickles red from ranger to X and O
- Do some 3d heart shape and paste it at the side – one small and one big
As you know I love stamping and to my surprise this card is without any stamp!!! Oh I love the SRM stickers which is clear and so easy to use! Oh Don’t forget about my giveaway here, it will be open till this week. I will annouce the winner on Monday!
Thank you so much for looking.
Have a good weekend.
Gladys[Love you XO every day & every minutes card supplies] Paper: Be loved by my mind’s eyes Others: SRM stickers , heart die from papertreyink red sticklers from Rangers, prismacolor premier fine line markers, corner rounder